Sunday, February 24, 2019

Conscious living Practice 15 - Be Enthusiastic




I have mentioned in an earlier post as well that most of us live our lives like we are here forever. It's important to remind ourselves from time to time that every moment is going to pass and become a memory and it is up to us how
we wish to experience each ephemeral moment. 



Each moment is fresh and unique and offers us a choice of receiving it as we would like. Begin consciously shaping your experience with involvement and enthusiasm. 

Just to give an example, when I have too many utensils to wash ( when my maid is on leave ), I like to first switch into a 'gratitude mindset' and thank the universe for the abundance of food and utensils in my life and a chance to serve my family, I then like to play some music in the background if that's possible, and clean the vessels in a mindful and enthusiastic way. This transforms my entire experience. Boring chores such as drying clothes, folding clothes etc when done mindfully can be transformed into an enjoyable experience. And what to say of truly enjoyable experiences, such as dancing or singing? These can be made truly divine. 


Today onward, I invite you to start adding a bit of enthusiasm into each of your life experiences, and notice how that makes you feel, and notice how that transforms your experience. 


#consciousliving #practice 15 # be enthusiastic






3 comments:

  1. Seriously right words at right time... 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kavitha,I hope you are following the "Conscious living" page on Facebook. I am posting daily challenges and exercises that I would love to have you participate in 🙂

      Delete