Sunday, April 21, 2019

Conscious living Practice 28 - Examine your intentions


It is important to be clear on why we do what we do. If we for example enroll for an exercise program, having clarity on what our intention is will help us stay consistent in our practice. 

However, not having a clear intention, will cause us to easily lose commitment. 

Learning to ask ourselves "why" often, will help us strengthen our intention. Some questions we can ask ourselves are :  

- why should I eat healthy food? 
- why should I practice conscious living? 
- why should I exercise? 
- why should I upload this picture on Facebook. What purpose does it serve? 
- why am I am reading this particular book? 

Let the answers come from within. The answers will help us make better choices. And we can live our life with greater clarity and purpose. 

#consciousliving #practice28 #examineintentions

No comments:

Post a Comment